English-Home - Default
The Home Page in English
03/16/2016 - My books: Get them here!
01/25/2016 - Trika Guru Gabriel Pradīpaka: About him
Spiritual name: Pradīpaka (lit. "the one who sheds light", i.e. the one who sheds light on the secret meanings of the scriptures).
Nationality: Argentinian. He was born in Rosario but lives in Moscow.
Spiritual lineage: In 1983 (April) he received spontaneous initiation in the form of Śaktipāta (lit. "descent of Power", i.e. divine Grace) by repeating the sacred mantra "Om̐ namaḥ śivāya" while he was watching a photo of Svāmī Muktānanda. Hence, despite Svāmī Muktānanda having passed away in 1982, Gabriel Pradīpaka considers him as his Guru. A few months later (October, 1983), he was "formally" initiated by Svāmī Alakṣānanda, also belonging to the Muktānanda's spiritual lineage. As you surely know... or maybe not... Muktānanda is the Master who brought the Siddha Yoga path to the West. Gabriel Pradīpaka was learning/working in the well-known Siddha Yoga community till 1989. Since late 1989 through late 1991 and since late 1994 through late 1997, he was learning/teaching/working with another teacher (a disciple of the great Muktānanda too), who was crucial in his life as a yogī. And since 1997 he is "on his own".
He also recognizes Svāmī Lakṣmaṇa Joo as his Trika Guru.
In February of 2016, he founded the Parabhairavayoga, a brandnew spiritual movement that is just starting to spread around the world.
In short, he is a spiritual guru, conversant with Sanskrit language and Trika philosophy, who sheds light on spirituality as a whole and helps spiritual aspirants out with the process known as Self-realization or Final Liberation.
01/24/2016 - The program of seminars with Gabriel Pradīpaka from February through June of 2016
I will hold a lot of seminars and satsaṅga-s here in Moscow and India, during the months of February, March, April, May and June of 2016. Enjoy!
01/20/2015 - My channel on You Tube: It contains a collection of videos about my seminars
This is my channel on You Tube, containing a collection of videos about various seminars.
07/26/2016 - And yet another massive update: Read the full list!
- And yet another massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 3 - Aphorisms 12 to 16 (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- Our collaborators Paulo and Claudio from Brazil, after overcoming many difficulties, extended their translation up to the stanza 23 (and its respective commentary by Yogarāja) in Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra. Tremendous effort that allows Portuguese-speaking people to access the Abhinavagupta's wisdom in their own native language! My kudos to you both!
- And as always, I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
06/15/2016 - Another massive update: Read the full list!
- Another massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 3 - Aphorisms 5 to 11 (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on June 11 and 12 of 2016 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 14 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Additional stuff: I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
05/22/2016 - An extra massive update: Read the full list!
- Extra massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Sections 2 and 3 - Aphorisms 8 (section 2) to 4 (section 3) (FULL)' was added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on April 30 and May 1 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 13 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Dávid Farkas translated Śivamahimnaḥ stotram into Hungarian. Excellent, Dávid!
- Irina Vallabhā finished the Russian translation of 'Parabhairavayoga — Dawn of new spirituality' on the blog. Huge effort, Ira!
- I continue my writing Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanalaghuvṛttiḥ (a short commentary on my Parabhairavayogasaṁsthāpanapracodanam) on the blog!
04/21/2016 - Another super massive update again: Read the full list!
- Another super massive update!:
- Three videos of my two seminars on Śivasūtra-s in India (one in Jammu and another in Srinagar) were added to the Seminars in India playlist.
- Four videos of 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 2 - Aphorisms 4 to 7 (FULL)' (containing the massive exposition about the Mātṛkā and Mālinī arrangements of the Sanskrit alphabet) were added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- Irina Vallabhā finished the Russian translation of my own translation from Sanskrit (and respective explanation) of Paramārthasāra (stanzas 1 to 3). Enormous effort!
- Other 15 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
03/03/2016 - A super massive update again: Read the full list!
- Super massive update!:
- 'Śivasūtra-s - Section 1 - Aphorisms 13 to 18 (FULL)' and 'Śivasūtra-s - Sections 1 and 2 - Aphorisms 19 (section 1) to 3 (section 2) (FULL)' were added to the Śivasūtram FULL - Seminars playlist.
- The two satsaṅga-s of my last practical seminar which took place on February 27 and 28 were added to the Collection of Satsaṅga-s playlist.
- Around 21 hours of pure Non-dual Kashmir Shaivism knowledge!
- Dávid Farkas translated Śivamānasapūjā and Gurugītā into Hungarian. Great job Dávid!
- Paulo and Claudio translated Paramārthasāra (stanzas 12 to 15) into Brazilian Portuguese. Congratulations!
01/26/2016 - A massive update once again: Read the full list!
- Massive update once again!:
- Irina Vallabhā finished translating two crucial Trika scriptures into Russian language: Śivasūtra-s and Spandakārikā-s. Super!
- Five new videos have been published: Śivasūtra-s - Aphorisms 4 to 12 and Satsaṅga - January 6.
- More Knowledge for you!
12/26/2015 - A super massive update: Read the full list!
- Super massive update!:
- Satsaṅga - December 15 (Spanish/Russian) - Questions and answers during more than two hours!
- Pratyabhijñāhṛdayam - Partial (not FULL) - Playlist containing the four videos of this seminar extending for over nine hours!
- Śivasūtram - Seminar 1 (FULL) - Playlist with the four videos of this first seminar. A full exposition of the introduction and the first three aphorisms during eight hours and a half!
- Almost 20 hours of spiritual stuff for you!
12/10/2015 - A new massive update: Read the full list!
- Massive update!:
- Irina Vallabhā finished translating the blog into Russian language. Colossal effort as she had to translate 44 long posts! As if that were not enough, now she is engaged in translating the entire Abhinavagupta's Paramārthasāra (including the Yogarāja's commentary) to her native language too. My sincerest congratulations, Irina!
- With the seminar number 9 I finished my series of seminars dealing with Paramārthasāra (full): Last seminar here, on my channel of YouTube as always. Therefore, now I have fully explained both the scripture and its scholarly commentary directly from the original in Sanskrit. May this be for the welfare of all!
- I also published three videos of my last three satsaṅga-s: Satsaṅga held on November 14th and on November 15th (in the house of one of my disciples); and the final one on November 20th (at Yoga Club Airavata). As usual, I speak all the time about Trika philosophy in both its practical and theoretical aspects.
- We hope you are so glad now as we are!
11/08/2015 - A brand-new big update: Read the full list!
- The four videos of my eighth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) are now published on You Tube (look for the videos 8 -1, 8 -2, 8 -3 and 8 - 4). I was explaining the stanzas 83 to 102 for almost nine hours!
- Dávid Farkas finished the translation of the aphorisms 5 to 8 and the aphorism 9 of my Svātantryasūtravṛtti into Hungarian language. His work with this scripture is over for now.
- Irina Vallabhā translated till now 28 posts on the Blog out of a total of 44.
- Paulo and Claudio translated the stanzas 8 to 11 of Paramārthasāra.
- My sincerest congratulations on your massive work, dear collaborators! The visitors will surely enjoy the fruit of your strenuous efforts!
- Enjoy this brand-new big update!
10/25/2015 - Little update: Satsaṅga in October
- A little update you will like: The video of the satsaṅga I held on Friday 23rd. It is in Spanish-Russian for keeping the Spanish speakers happy this time.
10/22/2015 - A new big update: Read the full list!
- The four videos of my seventh seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) are now published on You Tube. I was speaking about the stanzas 71 to 82 for around nine hours!
- Dávid Farkas finished the translation of the first four aphorisms of my Svātantryasūtravṛtti into Hungarian language.
- Irina Vallabhā translated other nine posts on the Blog into Russian language.
- My congratulations on your great work, dear collaborators!
- Enjoy this new big update!
09/29/2015 - Update: New translations in Hungarian and Russian
- On the one hand, our collaborator from Hungary, Dávid Farkas, finished his massive translation of the first ten aphorisms of Section 1 in "Spandanirṇaya", a crucial scripture in Trika. The Hungarian-speaking people are receiving a real gift in their own native language.
- On the other hand, our collaborator from Russia, Irina Vallabhā, translated twelve posts on the Blog. Another real gift, but this time for Russian-speaking people.
- Stay alert!, because both collaborators continue their task at top speed.
- My congratulations, dear collaborators!
09/15/2015 - Paramārthasāra (full): Sixth seminar (aphorisms 55 to 70 in four videos)
- I added the four videos of my sixth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- Though, when I encoded the video, I had to sacrifice some image quality for the file size not to be far too big, plus the unavoidable loss generated by You Tube compressing the video once it was uploaded, the new camera delivering stuff at 50 frames per second as well as a new external professional microphone placed near our voices did pay off indeed! Everybody welcome to the new era! Very good!
09/10/2015 - Good update: Read the short list!
- Good update!:
- I added the four videos of my fifth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- I completely cover all the aphorisms from 36 to 54 together with their respective commentaries.
- Site 2 is now available in Russian language too, thanks to the efforts of our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā. Great job, Irina!
- Moreover, I updated the "theme" on Site 2, from Weaver 2 to Weaver Extreme. The entire process also entailed a change of appearance, obviously.
- Finally: I will hold one seminar in Moscow this weekend, at Yoga-Club Ayravata. Check the news on top of this page... there is also a Kremlin icon in the top-left corner leading to the the pdf with the schedule of all my upcoming seminars (this icon is not visible in mobiles as the slide-menu is automatically removed when the website detects those small devices).
- See you soon!
08/26/2015 - Another big update: Read the full list!
- Another big update!:
- Now, I added the four videos of my fourth seminar on Paramārthasāra (full) to my channel on You Tube. I held this seminar the last weekend, here in Moscow.
- I completely cover all the aphorisms from 31 to 35 together with their respective commentaries. I also explain totally the aphorism 30 and its commentary since it remained partially explained at the end of the previous seminar.
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, translated my Svātantryasūtram as well as Śivamahimnaḥ stotram and Sivamānasapūjā into Russian language. Congratulations, Irina!
- Now, you could have noticed that a new logo suddenly appeared a few days ago in the top-right corner of the website. It is the logo of our first "Brother website", the one of the Brazilian twins (Paulo and Claudio), our dear collaborators who are all the time working in the Portuguese section here. A "Brother website" is exactly that, i.e. a site that is very close to this website in many ways. On this first Brother website you will find plenty of information about Sanskrit indeed. Visit it then, please!
- Dávid Farkas, our Hungarian collaborator, translated the entire Spandakārikā-s into his native language. Congratulations, Dávid!
- Finally: I will hold six more seminars in Moscow (check the news on top of this page... there is also a Kremlin icon in the top-left corner leading to the the pdf with the schedule).
- You can never run out of spiritual knowledge with us!
08/18/2015 - Massive update: Read the full list!
- Massive update!:
- Our collaborator from Hungary, Dávid, finished his translation of my beloved "Śivasūtravimarśinī" into Hungarian! This scripture is extremely important in the Trika system. The Hungarian-speaking people are receiving a treasure of knowledge in their own language, no doubt about it.
- Our Canadian collaborator, Marlon, released a new update for his famous Sanskrit Editor. Now it perfectly works on the brand-new Windows 10!
- Our collaborator, Irina Vallabhā, translated "Obstacles" -a short but elucidating article I wrote 12 years ago- into Russian language. Besides, she corrected some typos in the English and Spanish versions of the document as well.
- Our Brazilian collaborators, Paulo and Claudio, are done with their translation of the stanzas/commentary 4-7 in Abhinavagupts's Paramārthasāra. More divine Knowledge delivered in Portuguese language!
- Our collaborator, Sai, created the subtitles in English for my second, third and fourth videos on Śivasūtra-s (chapter 3).
- I added the two videos of my two satsaṅga-s held during my last seminar (August 8-9). They are in Spanish/Russian for the many Spanish-speaking people that ask me videos in my native language. Here you have then more than three hours of questions and answers.
- I want to extend my sincere congratulations to all my collaborators on their terrific/crucial/time-consuming job! Brick by brick we are building quite a temple for the Great Lord!
- I am preparing another massive update right now. It will be a future surprise once I can finally manage to overcome all the inherent obstacles. Wish me luck!